Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It's a beautiful day












So beautiful. I love days like this. And it's not just the weather. I actually woke up early, started the coffee, and went for a walk. Got home, had coffee and read the paper
(and despite more Wal-Mart crap, I remained in a good mood - but more on that another day), goofed off with the little boys for a bit, then loaded them into the truck.


We stopped and grabbed some sandwiches and headed to a park.
Had a nice lunch, took some pictures, watched the boys be silly, took some pictures, layed on my back in the grass and let the baby climb on me, and took some pictures. We caught some bugs, Aiden rolled around in the dirt, and it was just a great morning.



Then, this afternoon I found out that Modest Mouse is coming to the area in August. The older kids and I have been trying to see the bands we both like - fortunately, my kids are cool. Ha! Anyway, that's it for today. Off to do some studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home