Sunday, May 14, 2006

Sigh

I've been feeling a bit out of sorts the past few days. I can't quite put my finger on it.

I had a nice conversation with my sister yesterday. She manages to cheer me up.

I have so much to do, and I don't know where to start. So I sit, waiting for something to jump out at me. Real constructive.

Lots going on this week though. I have a huge custom order to finish up for a yarn store, Bryan gets his cast off tomorrow (hopefully - that kid needs a bath, seriously), I've got some new oils on the way for some soap, and I'm plodding along on the fisherman's sweater.

I may take the boys over to the coast tomorrow. It's supposed to be hot here in the valley, and if the cast comes off, Bryan will LOVE being able to play in the sand. I've been wanting to try out some different photo stuff, and I think the coast will be a nice place to play.

Oh, and happy mother's day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home